CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

school ended early! and i think i have a very chee ko art theory teacher. ewww.

i saw my mister ohsocute. ohsocute ohsohot. hahah.

i am going to be a good girl and pack my room today. and sleep early. cos ive got no school tomorrow and im working. dammit! i am going to finish my work on time and not procrastinate. i will start doing some of my work.

and i really want an ipod. actually i dont need an ipod. i just want one. and i want the u2 edition. woohooo. and i still want my gucci handphone strap. i dont need a handphone strap. i just want a gucci one. andd. i still want my christiandior wallet. i dont need another wallet. i just want the gwenstefani one.

i should stop wanting when people are suffering from the tidal wave thingy. m1 customers do u know u can sms DONATE to 8880 (I THINK... not very sure.) to donate 10 bucks to the tidal wave thingy. and no admin fee will be charged. so all ten bucks will go to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home